Friday 9 January 2015

A Cupcake Shaker Card!

Helloooooo my dear friends!! :)
I came across a few challenges that tempted me to make this card!
The card is a Cup Cake Shaker Card!



Here is how i started,

I printed a CupCake with Stars Digi and pasted it on a Pink Cardstock. I used some pretty colourful star-shaped sequins and added them at the border of this card! I used White and Pink card stock for its borders.This all makes a fancy shaker card..!! :)

I must say that making a shaker card in a small area is not easy at all! It takes a lot of your patience and energy! But in the end, all is worth it baby! :D


 
I used water colors to paint the digi and used "worn lipstick" distress ink and applied it to the border. I shaded the outer border of Digi with magenta colored water-color. Here is a look at it:
I have made a tag using distress ink (salty ocean and mowed lawn) and stamped the sentiments using alphabet clear stamps.

And finally the card is ready! Wohoooo!! :) :)

 I am entering them for the following challenges:


http://catchychallenges.blogspot.in/ - ends on 25th jan 

18 comments:

  1. Sweet card !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee& Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love the colouring and also all those star sequins in the border! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUch a cute and lovely card! thanks for joining us at CSSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouw fablous card. Thanks so much for entering in our challenge no circles at CC&CC.
    Hope to see you in our next challenge.
    xxx Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a tempting cupcake-card, love it. Thank you for joining the ATSC. Hugs Rita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Suchi.... Thank you for joining us at CSCC # 10.... All the best...

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummy cupcake on cool card.thanks for participating in catchy challenge,goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet card, love all the colors and the image.. Thank you so much for joining the fun at CSCC #10-make me happy. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deepti. Glad you liked it!
      Cheer! :)
      Suchi xx

      Delete
  9. nice colours and a lovely card suchi, Good luck, thanks for joining us at CSCC#10 this month

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)