Monday 26 January 2015

A Magical Slider Card!

Heyyaaa My Charming Bloggers!!

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and the fever has started spreading already! So I came up with a "love" magical slider card! :)

I have decided to make more of the valentines card but for now check this out...



You might at first think , "Oh, why the heart is not colored?" Oh wait, just pull the tag, down and down! And wooooo....the heart is colored and RED.

For stamping, I have used KaiserCraft Cartoon Alphabet Clear Stamps and Fire Brick distress ink. I have added the corners using a Stencil and worn lipstick distress ink. For the interactive part, I have used a permanent markker to make the heart and colored it used fire brick distress ink and stencil.



So, what do you guys think about this interactive card? 

I will soon come up with more cards/ projects..till then good bye and lots of love!!xx

;)



9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Annie! Glad you liked it! :)
    Cheers!
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project thanks for sharing at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love magic sliders. I bet the recipient of your card will love it too. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this week. Crafting From The Heart Good luck. We would love to see you again next week.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing your FUN slider Valentine card with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)