Sunday 18 January 2015

Thank you Card!

Hellooooo Crafter!!!

Here is another Thank you card from me! I haven't used any stamps for it!
I have used salty ocean, mowed lawn and seedless preserves distress ink. I used a few star, music and celebration stencils for the same. I have hand-written the sentiment. The card is easy and quick! :)

I am entering it in:
http://unstampabelleschallenges.blogspot.in/ -done
http://casethissketch.blogspot.in/ -done
http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/-done

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Suchi - and lovely handwriting too! Love the misty look from the stencils. Thanks for sharing this with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suchi!

    Thank you for joining in, good luck with the Blog Candy competition. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. less and all... forgot to say I love your music card! I hope you can join our Speed Craft challenges! hugs, Ingrid
      xxx

      Delete
  3. What a delightful showcase of stencils, with such pretty results! Your hand-written sentiment: lovely! Thank you for sharing your ombre-inspired card in the Inskspirational gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handwritten card is the best gift for anyone..u have delightful ideas n art...n u make this world beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your handwritten sentiments are amazing! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always great to see a OLC.
    So glad you joined us at INKspirational Challenges for our "Ombré" challenge.
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)