Tuesday 6 January 2015

No Stamping Patch Work Tag!

Hey bloggers!!
Here is a tag that I present to you without using Stamps(Digi , Rubber or Clear)! This is quite challenging after you are smitten by stamping!
So, here is a tag where I have used "Patch Work". We all have useless newspapers with us. So, I decided to make some use of it. I made patch work out of it and I have distressed it with "Old Paper" and "Weathered wood"  ..It gives your tag a "Muddy" look! :D

I have added the Thank you sentiment(not by using stamps) but I cut out the fonts from the newspaper and decided to use it!  I embellished the tag using mowed lawn and Salty Ocean triangles and decorated using flower punch.

Here you go now, the "Thank You"tag is ready! :)




I have used the below materials:
1.Newspapers
2.Distressed ink-old paper/mowed lawn/salty ocean and Weathered wood.
3.Flower punch

I am entering them into the below challenges:
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.in/
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.in/
http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.in/

18 comments:

  1. How clever is this! Love the bright colours and the use of newspaper! A great tag indeed. Thank you for sharing this with us at Unstampabelles and we hope to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! I loved your challenge! :)

      Delete
  2. Fun - like the cut out letters for your sentiment. Such a cute card. Thanks for playing with us at Speedy Fox and Friends. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great patchwork! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative to make a patch work tag. Thank you for joining us for the Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute patchwork tag!
    Thanks for playing this week on Speedy Fox and Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting idea. Good budget tip. Thanks for playing at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unique approach on the patchwork , well done Thanks for sharing at SFF MFP........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super fun tag, Suchi! I love the newspaper look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A clever recycling tip. Fab tag and I like the use of the newspaper for the sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)