Monday 26 January 2015

Sparkle and Shine!

Hello Crafters!

I created this glittery tag using stencil and Silver glitter pen! I used a Red glitter pen for the hearts and a stencil. I experimented and added white poster colour over which I stamped "Love You". I completed this tag within 10mins. I added a little texture around with stencil and sliver gel pen. I added the sequins to embellish the tag! In this way I created a glittery yet funky background! :)

I am entering this card for Speed Craft Challenge and The Crafter's Cafe Challenge

 


4 comments:

  1. Very funky tag Suchi,very striking
    Thank you for playing along at Speed Craft Challenge and good luck ;)
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! Thank you so much Donna!
      Hugs
      Suchi xx
      :)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous stenciling, great sparkle and shine on your tag and completed well within the time limit Suchi!

    Thank you for joining in with our challenge again, hope to see you on the next one.

    Mo:-)
    DT Speed Craft Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)