Monday 12 January 2015

Thank You Card!

Hello Crafters!!

I have created a quick CAS card! I have used "wild honey"distress ink and water for the background. I have used mowed lawn distress ink for the sentiment-"Thank You".
I colored the card light brown using water colors. I stuck a few sequins and was done!
This card took me hardly 15mins. I have used just 1 set of stamps- Alphabet clear stamp!
I got my inspiration from our very own Catchy Designs Lovely Lady Deepti Stephens.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:

http://www.blog.winniewalter.com/2015/01/w-1st-birthday-bash-one-challenge-with.html
http://www.cardchallenges.com/search/label/sketchchallenge
http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.in/

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for thinking of us, but I am afraid this card is not eligible for a prize with us as you do not meet the challenge. We are - as our name suggests - a challenge where stamps cannot be used to create. Please feel free to create again without using any stamps and enter it here at Unstampabelles. Your 15 minute card is very good and I love those colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i am so sorry! I have delinked the card. I will come back with another one. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for playing along with the MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog, Suchi! I hope you join us every week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for thinking of us, but I'm afraid your card doesn't meet the challenge criteria over at The Paper Players this week, where we are creating cards using Lost Lagoon, Sahara Sand and Crisp Cantaloupe colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so sorry Joanne. I will come up with the correct card next time.
      Thanks xx

      Delete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous card Sucheta. Thank you.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)