Saturday 16 May 2015

Leaves

Heyyya Dear Crafters!!

How are you all doing?
 I am happy to say that my fingers have almost recovered from the accident that I had. :)

Our blog-land is so full of inspirations! Sometimes when your mind is all blocked, all you have to do is browse through the blog-land! I bet you will find MANY inspirations around. :)

Look , what I made today! 

Technique:
Firstly,I masked a paper midway and stamped using Old paper DI and Bo Bunny Sentiment stamp. (I am soon gonna buy a script stamp, I guess it is a MUST have! )
 I cut out those strips from the scrap that I had and adhered them over the card as shown.
For the leaves, which is the main focus, I colored Brustro Water color paper with Mr.Heuy's water colors- Orange, Yellow and Green. I splattered water over it for additional effect. I hand-drew the leaves and fuzzy cut them out. I drew the veins using old paper DI.
I adhered them together and added a button. The button was wooden which I painted using acrylic color. The sentiment is from Fiskars- Scratch from petals stamp set.

Hope you guys liked my card?

I am entering this card for:


3.STAMPlorations MAY challenge - Stamps & Leaves



Thanks so much for coming by!
Hugs xoxo

20 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Suchi ..Love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, can't believe you drew those leaves freehand, fantastic.
    Thanks for sharing with us at STAMPlorations this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the leaves and how you've arranged them and the bi-color diagonal stripe is such a cool look. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suchi this is beautiful - love your classy, clean lines and gorgeous leaves.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the bright colors on the elegant white background. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.. a wonderful clean design Suchi! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty cluster of leaves! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your leaves are so pretty in the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)