Sunday 22 March 2015

Tweet Tweet..!

Hellloooo My Sweet Friends!!
I am back with another mixed media layout.

Theme:
I have followed a Spring themed shabby chic layout.

Here is my layout:

Technique:
I had patterned papers that I had brought from a local store. I layered these papers one below the other and adhered them over the layout. 
I printed out freebie digis (birdie and butterflies) that I found while surfing and adhered them over. I colored the background using distress ink-salty ocean, mowed lawn and worn lipstick. I stamped a few sentiments(Bo Bunny to the point stamp set) here and there. Also, stamped a few triangular shapes from the same stamp set. I stuck a few embellishments -Wooden clock , flowers, button and a feather as shown. I also adhered musical digis alongside. I added a lace too! :)
Later, I used texture paste and mixed with distress ink-salty ocean to give a beautiful texture. I also stamped Kaisercraft flutter stamp set. I also used a few flower punches.
There are only three colors in my layout- blue, green and pink.

Challenges:
I am entering this layout in:
1. Mixed Media Monthly Challenge # 10 -Birds of a feather
2.Beyond Grey Challenge # 66 -Mixed Media
3.Thats Crafty Challenge -Wings & Things done
4.PINspirational Challenge # 136 -inspired by the colors of this beautiful picture.done
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982011762507/


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Love xx


20 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout!!!It so pretty! You are so good at Mixed Media Suche!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card hun. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us at {PIN}spirational Challenges.
    http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

    Hugs
    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! I like delicate colours.
    Thank you for playing along at BGC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe so cute !
    Thanks for playing with us at BGC this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous layout! I love how it's pieced together. Thanks so much for joining us this month at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Love the birds and butterflies that you used!! Thank you so much for playing with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the mix of pattern papers! Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful layout! i love the collage of lovely papers to go with your lovely birds. Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is very pretty!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)