Thursday 5 March 2015

Spring Spotlight!

Hellooooo My Dearrrr Crafters!!

When I enter into the Blog-land, I keep getting inspired! Inspirations and new techniques keep me in high-spirits!;) Here is my first card this month! :)



Theme: 
Spring is around the corner and is the season which brings you close to nature! I decided to make a spring card. I used this butterfly Freebie design from All Dress Up .

Sketch:
I am following this week STAMPlorations Challenge # 29 for the card which is :

Technique:
I saw SPOTLIGHTING technique around the Blog world and thought of  incorporating it! I have also used Stamping( KaiserCraft Flutter Stamp) and Water-coloring technique(Tim Holtz distress ink- Wild Honey, Mowed Lawn, Seedless Preserves and Worn Lipstick.) for the butterflies. I decided to use soft colors for the background, so daubbed Mowed Lawn distress ink on the card base and spotlight circles. I Faux Stitched the card using Black Pigma Marker. For the sentiment I used Bo Bunny(Sentiments Stamp) with Black Soot Tim Holtz Distress ink. I wanted to keep a lot of white space in this card. Hence, all the white!

Hope you guys like it! Tell me how do you find this card? :)

Challenges:
I am entering this card for the below Challenges:
1. STAMPlorations Challenge # 29 which ends on 13/3 (winner)
2.The Paper Players # 234 which ends on 6/3
3.Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop which ends on 6/3 (Link from STAMPlorations)

27 comments:

  1. Pretty card and I love that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card altough I miss the coffee theme?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sorry! Feel free to de-link the card.

      Delete
  3. Pretty spring card, but where's the coffee, inside perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sorry! Feel free to de-link the card.

      Delete
  4. Love the butterfly, Suchi, but the theme is coffee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sorry! Feel free to de-link the card.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful spotlighting and gorgeous colours.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suchi, your card shouts Spring! The butterflies are gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the butterflies, they do make me feel like spring! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card! I love how you spotlighted the butterflies, and also the border stitching. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players, Suchi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! This is such a beautiful technique and you showcased it beautifully! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful spring card Suche! I love the colourful butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous take on a sketch, love the spotlights! Thank you for joining STAMPlorations 29th Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a very pretty card!! Thanks for playing in the STAMPlorations challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)