Wednesday 25 March 2015

Birthday Layout

Hi Lovely Ladies!!!

I have come up with a mixed media birthday layout. :)

Check this out:

Theme:
I have followed a Birthday theme inspired by the moodboard of Lulupu 3rd anniversary Bash.

I am inspired by the colors and balloons. I have used lace, button, flowers, wooden carvings as embellishment. I have drawn 3 balloons and I used three stamp sets - Kaiser craft Flutter, Bo Bunny Sentiment and Rubber stamps.


March Moodboard Challenge
I am also inspired by Sassy Scrappers moodboard for March. I am inspired by the beautiful colors and shades.

Technique:
Firstly I sprinkled and stained water color over the layout. I used pink and orange shades from the mood-board. 
Later, I textured using texture paste. I added a few patterned papers here and there. Added wooden embellishments. I love those ! I stamped using black soot distress ink. I drew 3 balloons using a Black Gel pen. I also hand drew cakes using a white gel pen.
Then adhered a few embellishments and was done. (I didn't want to add too many flowers though)
I am yet to add a photo. I will probably add a pic of the next birthday lined up in the family ;)

Materials:
1.Patterned papers
2.Bo Bunny stamp set
3.Kaisercraft flutter stamp set
4.texture paste
5.water colors
6.embeliishments-wooden charms, flower punch,button,lace

I am entering this layout for LULUPU Birthday Bash Layout and Sassy Scrappers March Challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by !
Hugs xx


26 comments:

  1. Hi Suchi! What a glorious & happy layout!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Helen. Thanks for following me too :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my Suche! This so so sooooo beautiful! You have become a pro at Mixed Media layouts !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear but I have a LOT to learn! :) Glad u liked it !

      Delete
  3. So vibrant & colorful.!! Awesome Suchi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colourful, vibrant, the textures and embellishments definitely makes this a stunning page. Thank you for sharing this with us at Lulupu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, bright and vibrant layout suchi !!Thanks for joining us in Lulupu Birthday Challenge !:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab layout Suchi!!!

    Thanks for joining us in the Lulupu's Birthday Celebrations!! Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!
    Congratulations!
    Welcome your blog is to accept, in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    INDIA Division No. 447
    Have a great day
    Sincerely
    Chris

    On the right (you will see in green) whole Country list!
    By clicking on it you will have the blog list of this country! And so the ability to communicate and interact with them.
    Language problem? Use the Google translator!
    The activity is only friendly.
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration.Thank you for your understanding

    I give you badges for your blog http addresses are those where you will find the badge image
    http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2015/01/14//15011404263218874512874874.gif
    http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2015/01/14//15011404263118874512874872.gif
    http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2015/01/14//15011404243018874512874858.gif
    http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2015/01/14//15011404263118874512874873.gif
    Investment badge on your blog entitles the status of "VIP"

    Our site does not ask for money! The activity is only friendly
    Please: Made know the "directory" after INDIA your friends and invite your friends
    "Unity makes strength"
    For other bloggers come and register
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration.Thank you for your understanding

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is gorgeous Suchi! Absolutely love the colors! Thanks so much for joining us at the Lulupu Birthday Bash! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for following my blog - it is greatly appreciated! :o)
    i followed your blog, please follow back
    ++++++++++++++++

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Suchi! I am so happy I found your blog! Your work is stunning!!! I LOVE your layout! The colors, the textures and gorgeous fun elements make this layout a beauty!!! Newest follower here! Thanks for inspiring me today! Hugs, Gracie / Graciellie Design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Gracie! Your comment surely made my day. Glad you liked it. Thanks for following. :)

      Delete
  11. A lovely vibrant page. Glad you were inspired by our Sassy moodboard!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suchi, thanks for following my blog! This is such a pretty mixed media card...the colours are gorgeous together - love orange and pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Claire. And thanks for following too. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)