Monday 16 March 2015

Guest performance at NJC blog! :)

Namaste Dear Bloggersss!! _/|\_

Not Just Cards has offered me to be their Guest Designer this month too! I am honored!
So, I decided to decorate a paper bag that I had with me!


I have used Digital Stamps and Sentiment from  Stitchy Bears -"Stitchy Bears_Digi Blessings - Baked With Love" with you can find here. I loved this cute bear and the innocence on its face! Its so pretty! :) :)

I sponged the Worn lipstick and Fire brick Distress ink over the background using a stencil. I textured the bag using Salty ocean distress ink and Bo-Bunny "To the Point" Stamp Set. I also used the same set and stamped those directions using Black Soot. I colored the Digi using distress ink.

I adhered a Musical print sheet at the bottom and embellished a wooden camera  near the bear! I adhered a lace which has a bear already and also bordered the digis using Black Pigma Marker. I hand - drew these little musical notes and Salt/Sugar/Honey bottles using white and black gel pens. I was done then! :)

I am entering it for the following challenges:

1. Altered Eclectics March Challenge which ends on 31/3
2. Craft My Life March which ends on 31/3

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty bag. Lots of details. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics Challenges!
    Leigh DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)