Wednesday 31 August 2016

STAMPlorations Color Blooms Blog hop!

Heyyyaaaa Dear Friends!! :)

We are having STAMPlorations "Color Blooms" blog hop!




This is how I colored one of the many pages using Mr.Huey's water colors and Koi brush.

I must say it broke my heart to tear that page into smaller pieces. But I somehow managed and used in the cards that I made.Although, I was happy with the cards later on! ;)

Card 1

Card 2 and 3

Card 4 and 5

All cards


Anyhoooooo..find out what my super duper cool teamies have made using these wonderful coloring pages!

All you have to do for this hop is-
  1. Leave comments on the STAMP blog and on designers’ blogs
  2. Participate in the linky party by downloading the Color Blooms page sampler, creating a project out of it, and then linking it up.
  3. Like, comment, and tag a friend on our Facebook page post.

Prizes:
  1. ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from our Facebook page will win a $10 gift certificate for herself and a $10 gift certificate for one friend she tags in her comment
  2. ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMP blog and designers' blogs will win a $10 gift certificate
  3. ONE (1) participant randomly drawn from the linky party entries will win a copy of Color Blooms and a $15 gift certificate

You can find the Color Blooms book HERE on the STAMPlorations shop.
Shery has provided a FREE coloring page on the STAMPlorations blog! Find it HERE.
I am entering Card 4 for The Paper Players - Sketch by Nance



Entering all 5 cards for Tuesday Throwdown#309 - CAS

and

Card 1 for City Crafters Challenge #327- Birthday Wishes

Thanks a lot for stopping by!
Hugs xx

STAMPlorations DT

40 comments:

  1. Such beautiful vibrantly colored dahlias. The cards you made look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, Suchi! Now I'm going to look up Mr.Huey's water colors and a Koi brush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delicious rainbow treat for the eyes. Again, I am happy to hear that the pages held up to some water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those vibrant colorful flowers..what areat way to make a collection of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Suchi.. love the rainbow colored blooms..

    ReplyDelete
  6. So vibrant and I loved the cards a lot..how beautifully you have balanced the vibrant colors with white space !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suchi, you have such a knack for using those bright happy colors in *anything* and *everything* -- I so LOVE these cards you made out of that coloring page! (On a side note: glad you found the courage to cut the page up...I have the same problem too: I have pages already colored but couldn't seem to muster the courage to cut them up just yet. Kind of defeats the purpose of why I created the book LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suchi, you made great cards. Love the unusual bright (even neon colours) - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards and ur coloring is simply amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Suchi, I so love your bright colouring. Have to follow Melissa and look up Me Huey's watercolours and Koi brushes. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an elegant set of fabulous beauties!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how bright & bold in color these are. Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Suchi, your choice of colors for the blooms are gorgeous, vibrant and bright. Love the cards! Thank You for the inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was well worth cutting up the page.
    The cards are fantastic. I love the
    colors of the flowers.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card for our challenge! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The colours of the dahlias are fab, reminds me of an allotment garden full of these cheery flowers where I used to walk the dog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO glad this card reminded of such a good memory! :)

      Delete
  18. I like the variety of the colors used on these beauties - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fabulous set of cards Suchi and all from the one page - marvelous work!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Wow Wow! This would make such a great card set!
    The bright colours on the flowers against the B&W background look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. An abundance of amazing cards!
    Thanks for joining the paper players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow! I just love love love the bright and happy colors you've used for your design!! Really gorgeous and fun!! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful coloring and I love how you made so many cards from one coloring page. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful cards Suchi :) The cards are so colorful :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I felt the same cutting mine up... But cut I did and I'm glad now, bet you are too with 5 gorgeous cards made!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow..5 gorgeous CAS cards out of one beautifully colored page. TFS Suchi. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such fun bright colors and love the layout of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a pretty set of cards! Your colouring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are so pretty. Love the beautiful colors and the text background. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  30. The more cards I see the more I'm amazed - wow fabulous cards Suchi, they're so bright and cheerful - this colouring book is a super idea

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your set of cards are beautiful in those rainbow colors.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful set of cards. This needs to be a prize. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh wow! I love all five cards, but 4 and 5 are my favourites, I think because of warm colors :) And oh, I don't know if I could tear that page into pieces, but yours were worth it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  34. wow, amazing colouring, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  35. So pretty! Love your vivid colors! Awesome details!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wonderful set of cards :) I too, would have had trouble cutting the page apart :)

    Love it if you would come and see what I did for the hop https://vanillahevn.blogspot.com.au/2016/09/stamplorations-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  37. So colorful, you have chosen some really vibrant colors to color in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)