Friday 5 August 2016

STAMPlorations August Sketch and theme!

Heyyyy Sweettttt Ladiesss!! :)

Yet another post from me today! I am here to share with you all new  STAMPlorations sketch and theme challenge for the month of August! :)

We have theme


and
sketch



I went for both! ;)


I have used STAMPlorations Houses and  Trendy Feathers stamp set.
The background is made using ARTplorations-tribal swirls stencil! :)
I used Ghosting technique and then used Black Touch pen to color a few swirls and the smaller grass.

Hope you liked my contrast colors?

Find out what my cool teamies have made:
Suchi <--You are HERE

By the way, if you  don't know it already, we (Me and Purvi) are having a Friendship giveaway!!!
Check it out HERE!


Also, I wanted to share some goodies that I ordered and some that I received as a part of DT stash! :)
I am so excited to use them! :P


Thanks so much! :)
Hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful stenciling in bright color with ghosting technique, the touch of black pen really popped up the whole image! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool, Suchi! I love how you highlighted sections of that stenciled background using black pen. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the bright contrasting color on your card Suchi !
    Hope to see lots of creative projects with your new crafty stuff !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful card, Suchi. I love the way you highlighted a bit of the design with the black pen. Have fun with your new DT goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stand out card and just love it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Suchi, a super design a lovely sunny yellows.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely.whimsical card Suchi - love it. That stash looks wonderful!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and great new goodies.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is just amazing, Suchi. Love your style ! And hey, those goodies are so tempting. :)
    Jasleen XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great take on the sketch. Love the highlighting you have done for some of the background design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!! Love the outlining you added to the background, great detail! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Love the background! Contrast colours looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is awesome! I love the way that house pops against the yellow background!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work Suchi!! Love the stenciling!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely yellow shades, the house looks fantastic with the bright background.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved the bright background Suchi !! Great Details !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)