Monday 18 January 2016

Lulupu January Challenge #57

Hellloo Dear Friends!! :)

Welcome to the first challenge for this month! 
As you know we have a unique THEME this month !

I decided to use 

2- Washi tapes , 
0- flowers, 
1- stamp (script stamp) and 
6 - die cuts! :)


This is the CAS layout I made using the gorgeous washi tapes from Lulupu shop and die cuts that I received from Lulupu DT Kit.


I started by sponging the background using Salty Ocean distress ink and used Texture paste with stencil the make that background.


I used Washi tapes which you can find HERE and HERE on Lulupu shop. I also adhered sequins and doily.


I stamped a script stamp from Bo Bunny stamp set. You can see the closer look below-




Hope you liked my project? Please link up your posts HERE and don't forget to read the guidelines for playing in the challenge HERE.


Let's see how YOU interpret this unique theme this month! :)
Thank you so much!
Hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. Such a fine piece of work! Loved the CAS feel of the layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS work of art Suchi, wonderful combination and colours.x {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suchi this is gorgeous - love the layout and the wonderful background.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple yet so lovely LO...Loved the colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab layout Suchi, love the blue subtle background x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved to see the making process , Suchi. It's very classy and elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout Suchi!! Love the soft blue in the background!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! This is your first layout that I've seen and I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout! So elegant & pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)