Sunday 17 January 2016

An Ombre Blue card!

Helllooo Dear Friendssss!! :)

Hope you had a fun-filled weekend? I am playing along a few challenges and hence, I thought of making an Ombre card!


I started by heat embossing a panel using Clear embossing powder from Ranger and "Bo Bunny -It is written" stamp set. I used ink-bleeding technique to color the panel Ombre. Then I heat embossed  (stamp from STAMPlorations-Bloom Sketches) using white embossing powder on Vellum. I colored those flowers with the shades of blue! 
Later, I stamped the sentiment using "Bold sentiment from STAMPlorations" and was done! :)

I am playing along - Freshly Made sketches#219


Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

Just Us Girls #326 - Color Challenge(White, Light Blue, Dark Blue)

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog!
Hope you liked my card?
Hugs xx

19 comments:

  1. Love the ombre look with vellum touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Suchi...I love the delicate touch of the flowers against that ombre background.Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those flowers! very interesting background too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suchi this is wonderful. I adore the flowers on vellum x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card!! Love the flowers..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Suchi! sweet card, the gorgeous blues makes this card pop..FAB! So glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*
    www.paperieblooms.blogspot.com
    https://www.instagram.com/2klines/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful blue shade here Suchi, such a classy card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, Suchi. You do a beautiful job with the ombré technique and I love the vellum flowers. Thanks for playing along with my sketch at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card Suchi - the white embossed/blue coloured vellum is stunning.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh those blues look lovely Suchi.....beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The vellum flowers looks very delicate and beautiful on blue ombre bg !

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful , the vellum flowers add a delicate feel to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely ombre usage -- That die is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous use of our colours this week at JUGS. Fabulous result. So glad you shared with us at Just Us Girls this week. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really lovely! I love the vellum flower combined with that fab blue! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the vellum and the text background! Thanks for playing along with us this week for our Color Week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Suchi - I have been inspired by this post and your stamping on vellum - see
    http://kiwimeskreations.blogspot.co.nz/2016/01/inspired-by-others.html
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great use of the blues! Love those flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)