Thursday 21 January 2016

A-MUSE-ing mark! ;)

Helloooo Sweetttt Crafters!!!! :)
I made two colorful cards! One I am sharing now and I will share the sneak peek of the other one!

Let me show you my card-

I used Fiskars- Petals from scratch stamp set for stamping those sketchy flowers. I used many colors of distress ink. Then later I colored a few of them using Koi water brush. I stamped the sentiment using pigment ink and STAMPlorations- Bold sentiment stamp.

My card was inspired by this week's MUSE Challenge # 149. Tracey made this gorgeous card. I was inspired by the flowers and leaves and the white+green+white layer. :)


I am also entering it for Addicted to Stamps#177 - make your mark challenge. I have used water brush and water colors to make my mark on the card!



And 


Before ending, here is the sneak peek of my second colorful card- I will share it with you all soon! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope you liked my card?
Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Suchi, adore all these bright colours. And love the mix of the pretty flowers with the funky sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suchi this is such a gorgeous card, I love all the colours and the sketchy flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at Muse This week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful take on Tracey's card, and your watercoloring is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!! Love the colors!! Nice flowers..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun and happy card Suchi, love the fresh colors. Can't wait to see the second card too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this vibrant floral card Suchi - it's gorgeous,
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Suchi. Loved the way you colored those flowers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always adore your use of happy colours! Amazing happy card dear Suchi!
    Happy weekend to you!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, your card is so pretty and fun! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a beautiful spring-y card!! I love the colors and the composition :) Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM this week!
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful indeed, Suchi! Love the pretty colours and the bold sentiment! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colors and the sketchy flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)