Friday 5 October 2018

We are back @STAMPlorations!

Yayloooo!! ;)

We are back at STAMPlorations!! October is a beautiful season full of autumn colors. We have Stamp & Autumn as the theme - yaha love it! And that beautiful sketch! What an awesome way to start!








Here is my card, it has been so long that I made a card (my baby is now 10 months)! I have been so busy... He is a crazy little lovey dovey darling. :)




Ok! So , for the cards, I first sponged the background with distress inks. I used the stencil ARTplorations - Bloom Factory. I used double stenciling technique for this. I stamped "Trendy Leaves" and "Many Blessings Stamp and Coordinating Die". I colored using Zig Real Brush Pens.The sentiment is from Vignette- Trendy Feathers set.

Below are the few things to follow while participating:
Players can link up to 6 projects -- any type of project is welcome as long as there is stamping. Projects must be based on the theme, sketch, or both.
Non-STAMPlorations products are OK
To qualify for the prize, players must display challenge graphic and link back to the challenge post (blogs only)
Prizes: $15 GC for the winner (voted by the team); $5 GC to three (3) randomly picked players

Thanks a lot for stopping by! :)
Hope to see you play along.
Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow..you are back !! Loved both the cards with bright colors and the double stenciling looks Fab !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both lovely cards! Well chosen colours and the inky stencilled area is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)