Friday 18 November 2016

Mid Month inspiration at STAMPlorations!

Hello Dear Friends!! :)
We have mid-month inspiration at STAMPlorations sketch and theme! :)

The theme and sketch this month are:




I went for the sketch! 

I got this stamp set - Morning Glory in my STAMPlorations stash! Absolutely loved it! Tried no line water coloring using distress inks. The sentiment is stamped using STAMPlorations - Trendy Feathers. I have made this card for a friend to whom I am gonna give it soon ! ;)

Find out what my amazing teamies have created HERE. Also, aren't you hopping along Thanks Giving Blog hop? If not already, find it here on the STAMPlorations blog.

Thanks so much!
Love xx

4 comments:

  1. Well done with the no line colouring, such a soft effect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dramatic card Suchi - love it, the colours and the interpretation of the sketch.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW such gorgeous coloring...you have made it look so beautiful
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)