Wednesday 8 April 2015

Water-colored Birdie

Hello Sassy Ladies!! :)

I don't get much of a chance to paint nowadays! When I saw that this month's Lulupu Challenge#48 has "Watercolors" as the theme, I starting using right side of my brain.

With spring blooming, I have hand-painted this birdie and cherry blossoms using distress ink and water.  I have used - salty ocean, wild honey, black soot, worn lipstick, seedless preserves and mowed lawn distress ink on the card base.

I stamped the sentiment using Fiskars "For the Bird" Stamp set for this CAS card. Later, adhered it over the black and a sky blue card base.


Did you like this card? :)

And today's quote that I wana share:
Image result for funny craft quotes
Right guys?? :P

Cya then,
Love xx

14 comments:

  1. Oh my Oh my! This is just beautiful Suchi! You should paint more...you are too good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Suchi! Adorable painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Creation. Participate in Maximum Indian Online craft challenges for April 2015. Check Details At
    KrafftQuarter Website.

    Click Here For Details.


    KrafftQuarter | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much KrafftQuarter! I liked your page on FB and its cool that I can find all the Indian challenges here. :)

      Delete
  4. This is awesome! Keep using the right side...;) It is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... looks like the bird will sing out !! very lovely and bright one!
    Thanks for joining us in the Lulupu Challenge #48. Good Luck!
    Hugs!
    Manu

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Suchi! Wish you had some close ups too!Thanks for joining us at Lulupu Challenge #48. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tanvi! I will arrange for the same :)

      Delete
  7. Suchi! Loved your painting!
    Thanks for joining us in the Lulupu Challenge #48. !
    Dolly - Lulupu DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)