Monday 14 June 2021

End of a journey!

 Hello Friends!!

This is the reminder post for STAMPlorations Theme and photo prompt Challenge for the month of June!

As you all know, the theme and photo prompt is


Here is my card-

I have used Bloom Spray #2 and Pierced Curly Frames Tags and Nesting dies. I have spotlighted the flowers and gave a little watercolour shading in the background.

Hope you liked it?

Anddddddddd

As you can see, the title of this post says- End of a journey. Well, STAMPlorations has been my home from 2016,i.e, 5 years now. I still get excited seeing my first post - HERE!!

Shery Russ , the owner of STAMPlorations is the sweetest and best person you can have not just as a blogger but also as a friend! 

STAMPlorations has been like a second home and family to me. I still remember how excited I was when I got selected as a design team member. It has grown me as a person. The team members and their beautiful creations has flabbergasted me every time! You all rock! 

Deepti and Cornelia - you guys have a special space in my heart for keeping in touch with my over mails and sending the gorgeous precious cards in all these years! 

Thank you Karola , Sanna, Vickie, Maria, Julie, Jane, Monika , Becca, Chris, Christine, Elaine , Shirley, Juhi , Tenia, Sue, Asmah, Helen, Ina, Tanja, Nancy, Helen, Marylynn.  Forgive me if I missed any name. Kudos to you all for keep me inspired and I kept learning from you all daily. 

Due to some personal commitments and professional overload, I have decided to step down from July. It hurts and makes me feel sad but it is for the best. I am sure, I will be able to continue with blogging world and craft when the time is right.

Thank you so much for the overwhelming love and support given to me over the years. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Much love,

Hugs

Suchi

STAMPlorations DT



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Suchi - love your use of the inspiration post!
    I will miss your posts, I have enjoyed your style, and had noticed you have not been blogging very often of late. i can understand your standing back for a while, as blogging can be time consuming
    All the best
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)