Friday 5 April 2019

STAMPlorations Sketch and Theme April'19!

Heyya My Blogger Friends!! :)

It is April 2019 already! 3 months of 2019 are gone but I am happy that I am doing what I love and trying to make things meaningful in my life.

Last weekend , I helped a foundation which transforms government schools and shelters into beautiful places by painting them. :) My efforts were just a small drop in the ocean but it was quite fulfilling! :)

Anyway, it is time for STAMPlorations Sketch and Theme Challenge for the month of April! :)

The theme this month is-


and sketch is -

I went by the theme (my favorite - Watercolors)



For the card I used STAMPlorations Bloom Sprays # 3 by Dee's Artsy Impressions . I have used zig real brush pens and watercolors to color the card.

Hope you liked it? :)

Find out what my creative team has created HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs xx









4 comments:

  1. I love how the bouquet is just bursting out from the background! With no visible stamping, it has the look of a real watercolour painting, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Suchi this is stunning - love the beautiful coloured flowers and the soft background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous card! Stunning design and coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)