Friday 16 June 2017

STAMPlorations sketch and theme mid month!

Hellooo Craftyyy Friendssss!! :)

Time for mid month reminder at STAMPlorations sketch and theme challenge!




I came up with this card-

I love this stamp set from STAMPlorations- Artsy Tribal Doodles! It is so fun and versatile! I used it over a pruple colored card stock. The ink used is white pigment ink. The sentiment is hand written.


Hope you liked my card?


Find out what my teamies have created HERE.
You can use STAMPGIRLSUCHETA for 20%  to buy STAMPlorations products! :)
Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Fun and bright, lovely card Suchi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purply blue background to your lively stamped background Suchi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful crd Suchi - your handwriting is beautiful on the sentiment and I love how you doodled over part of the stamping
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and whimsical. Perfect design for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)