Thursday, 18 May 2017

STAMPlorations CAS Mid Month Reminder!

Heyyyaaa Peeps!!! :)
As you know the STAMPlorations CAS challenge for this month is on!! We have optional twist of Feminine colors for our CAS Challenge~! :)



I came up with this card

I have used Blooming Bugs stamp set from STAMPlorations Dees Artsy Impressions. The colors used are Zigs. :)

Hope you liked my card? 
Find out what my friends have come up with HERE.

Now you can buy STAMPloration Products at 20% using personal discount code STAMPGIRLSUCHETA!


I am entering this card for Addicted to stamps & more - Make your mark 



3 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful and fresh design on this card Suchi!
    Happy weekend ahead!
    Your art always makes me happy - you never cease to amaze me with your designs!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Suchi!! Love the flowers. The colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a pretty card - love your colours and the way you placed the sequins Suchi.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)