Friday 20 May 2016

STAMPlorations May Mid Month Reminder!

Helloo My Sweet Friendssss!! :)

I don't really know how the days go?! Jan, Jan-mid, Feb, Feb-mid...and now it is May-mid month!
Do you guys feel the same way as I do?

Alright, it is time for a reminder at STAMPlorations- Sketch and theme! :)

Sketch


Theme



I am going for the theme! Here is my card:


I used STAMPlorations- Vignette-Retro Mod Shapes and Bold Sentiments- Hashtag authentic stamp set in this card. I started by inking and sprinting water on my stamps before stamping. I did this over the water color panel and used up distress ink to form rainbow colors. I also splattered white ink over the water color panel.

I then doodled the triangular shapes on the black panel using Alcohol white ink pen. I stamped the sentiment on vellum and finished the card by using twine as shown. I am entering this card for Pinterest Inspired Challenge- inspired by this image! :)



Little Tangles #68 - Anything Goes

and

Daring Cardmakers- Paint the Rainbow

As you know, we have some talented people joining us this month!
Mac Mable
 Jane

Also find out what my talented teamies have come up with!
Suchi <--You are HERE
Wei Wei

Let's see how you all interpret the theme or sketch or both!

I recently met my crafting buddy Jasleen from Happily Eva Crafter! You know her right? She is one talented CAS crafter from India. If not, check out her blog , I promise you won't be disappointment! :)
Well, we share our home town and I got a chance to catch up with her when she visited here!
She is as warm in reality as on internet! :)

Look what Jasleen gave me!

Beautiful pink and grey card stock, a really gorgeous bookmark (she is so thoughtful- she knows I read ) which was inside a cute felt bag and a sweet house-shaped gift box inside which were yummy chocolates for DH and me! Thanks so much Jasleen! It was fabulous to meet you!!! :)

Hope you enjoyed my post? Here is our pic together!



Hope you have a great day ahead! :)
Hugs xx

19 comments:

  1. Firstly - your card is SO colorful and fun! You took that inspiration image and plopped it right into a beautiful card! Secondly - meeting crafty friends is SO much fun! Wish WE shared the same hometown - haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fun and really beautiful and how lovely to meet with your craft friend!
    Thank you for the nice photo ... you both look so beautiful and nice!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the colorful mini squares ,just like confetti ..a Happy card ! What cute gift from Jasleen !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the colorful mini squares ,just like confetti ..a Happy card ! What cute gift from Jasleen !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! such a beautiful and delightful card...and lovely pic..hope you both enjoyed a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing take on the sketch...love the color and movement you created. Very stylish and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely photo of you both! And your card is perfect -- I love your take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool to meet someone from blog land in real. I would love to meet someone too ☺
    A gorgeous card Suchi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool to meet someone from blog land in real. I would love to meet someone too ☺
    A gorgeous card Suchi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card Suchi :)great use of doodling.. The gifts from Jasleen are too cute & adorable <3 Hope you guys had so much fun together :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that card Suchi - it is stunning and the doodling on the black edge is amazing. how wonderful to meet Jasleen!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suchi, first of all, your card is very beautiful. I always love how you come up with interesting techniques!! Great take on the challenge themes.
    And you know, you really are a sweetheart.Those goodies are just a very small token of friendship and I'm very happy that you liked them. I had an awesome time and looking forward to our next meet. Yayy ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sure enjoyed your post and your beautiful card! Great picture of you and Jasleen together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is just... well... awesome! Love the rainbow confetti-squares. Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card Suche! Loving every detail of this card...the colours...the composition...the doodles!!!
    Oh and thanks for playing along at Daring Cardmakers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such fun to meet a cardmaking pal. I love your take on those rainbow square images falling from the sky ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm not really sure where the days go, either! lol ;) Your card is AWESOME!! Great pic, too! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a gorgeous and colourful card, I love it, Suchi!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow totally creative and colorful. Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)