Monday 15 June 2020

STAMPlorations reminder for June!

Hiii Peeps!!

Here is a quick reminder to join us for STAMPlorations Theme and Photo Prompt Challenge for June!!

Here is the Prompt

I made this card-


I have used stamp set Balloons and Banners from the STAMPlorations store. I tried an unusual color combination for the card stock but I enjoyed making this card. I colored the stamped images using distress inks. :)

Hope you liked it? :)

Don't forget to stop by my teamies blog. You can find the link HERE.

Use code STAMPGIRLSUCHI to get additional 20% on all your products! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
STAMPlorations DT

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Suchi - love the torn element - it gives a fascinating fractured, but eye catching, result
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)