Thursday 2 February 2017

STAMPlorations CAS card challenge- February!

Heyya All!! :)

Welcome February, welcome new challenge at STAMPlorations CAS!
We have love in the air, that's why, the twist this time is Hot Pink! I love this color!



 Well check out my card-


I have used STAMPlorations stamp- Smile and Balloons and Banners stamp set of Dee's Artsy Impressions. I have used Distress inks for coloring the image.

Find out what my crafty teamies have created over the STAMPlorations blog.

BTW, now you can buy STAMPlorations products using my personal discount coupon at 20% off.
Use code - STAMPGIRLSUCHETA during check out.

Thanks so much!
Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. You've done such an amazing job with your pink colored flowers!! I love the heart confetti in the background as well! Beautifully done! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suchi..love hot pink blooms..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beeeeeeutifully coloured Suchi. Love the tiny hearts and the sentiment makes it just a perfect cas card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS design ... love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Suchi - love the wee pink hearts scattered over the background, and you have coloured the lilies beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suchi, I absolutely adore your card, so clean and simple and gorgeous all at the same time. Those little hearts are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)