Thursday 5 January 2017

New Year, New Challenge!

Helloo Crafty Friends!!! :)
Happy New Year to you all! Wish that this year is full of crafty things, may you get a room full of crafty stuff. LOL! (That is secretly my wish ;))

So, we have first Thursday of the month and here we go with a new and exciting challenge of STAMPlorations CAS challenge

This month, we are going with silver or grey- two of my favorites I must say. 

I made this card-

I have used ARTplorations- Bloom Factory for the background and Becca's Big Grin- Strong Women stamp set from STAMPlorations! I loved the sentiment- so inspiring and apt for all the strong women in your life! The sequins are from Bobunny.

Find out what my amazingly talented friends have made on the STAMPlorations blog.

I am going to be active blogger from now (fingers crossed :P) Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs xx


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Suchi! Love how you've added the pop of color with the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful feminine card! And happy and crafty new year to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, I like the pop of colour

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I love the touches of colour from the sequins xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Really love your work with the stenciling!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous background and those sequins are a perfect finish. Love the sentiment too Suchi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely bg...! Love grey and yellow! Sentiment is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card dear! I too love the sentiment...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card.. Love the background so much and yellow sequins are just complementing your card..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suchi this is one stunning card - love the stenciling and the gorgeous pops of yellow!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful stenciling, love the tones. glad to see you after a break.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great stencil--beautiful card, Suchi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)