Wednesday 6 January 2016

Starting with 2016!

Helllooo Sweet Ladies!!! :)

Hope you all are having a great,energised and fun-filled start to the New year??!

I have started with a colorful card to add to this mood! Here it is -


I started off by smooshing the water color card base. (I love smooshing technique! It is so cool! )
 I using only three distress ink colors - Peacock feathers, Mustard seed and Picked raspberry. These colors blend beautifully to make new colors.

I have used my NEW stamp set from Jane's doodles which is "Garden Friends". I stamped them and colored those little guys using distress ink colors. I fussy cut the stamped images and heat embossed the sentiment which is from STAMPlorations Dee's Arsty Impression - Balloons and Banners. :)
The stripe below is stamped using Bo Bunny- To the point stamp set.

I am entering it for

Happy Little Stampers - Smooshing technique



Simon Says Monday Challenge - Something NEW

Simon Monday Challenge Blog

Indian Craft Room Challenge - New





and

Paru's Card Making Challenge - New


Our logo

Hope you enjoyed seeing my card!

May you all have a creative year ahead! :)
Hugs xx



20 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Suche! Love how colourful and cute the card is.
    I love smooshing too...it is such a fun technique...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty background you have achieved with the smooshing Suchi - love your card.
    Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card Suchi ! You could link it to Paru's card making challenge also
    check - http://paruscardmakingchallenges.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin ADORABLE!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! I seriously love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card - such a great idea to stack the images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those smooshing technique and the fun colors used. Thatz a lovely coloring indeed :) Thanks for playing along ICR CAS challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card. I love the fun smooshed background and those adorable animals.

    Also, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some comment love. I hope you'll be back. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card Suchi. Love it!! Wish you a happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this beautiful card and the colours are gorgeous.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just ADORABLE !!!I love your colorful style !!! Unique!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab smooching Suchi and love all these vibrant colours x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love your card Suchi! The inking is just fab and eye catching!
    Thank you for playing Paru's Card Making Challenges.
    Please could you display our challenge logo on your blog?Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a darling bright card. Love the explosion of colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is so cute! Your background smooshing is fab (and uses my fav Distress colors!) and your little stack of happy creatures makes me smile! Thanks for joining in at HLS!

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  16. very fun card - love your smooshing

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a fun card ..... Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers ..... xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)