Sunday 31 May 2015

The Window

Hello Dear Friends!

This is my 75th post! Wow! Can't imagine I reached that number so soon! 



My card is inspired by this week's Freshly Made Sketches Challenge # 188

My Card


For making this card, I adhered a stone brick pattern paper over the card base. 
Then adhered a white rectangular paper over which I stuck the washing tape. I used beautiful die-cuts which I won in a giveaway and made the leaves using Sakura Black pen. 
I also used the same over chevron patterned paper by American Craft and fuzzy cut them out.
I stamped the sentiment using Trendy Butterfly from STAMPlorations and black soot DI.
Hope you guys liked my card! :)

Hugs xx


13 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, love the brick wall x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Suchi, I love the wee windows and the bright flowers, they make a beautiful card/.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet flower pots on the window sill! Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww - sooo cute! And congrats on winning an ARTplorations stencil, Suchi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Such sweet flowers! Fun colours! Love the background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The brick background looks awesome!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)